The LogTag Remote Probe Temperature Recorder measures and stores up to 8000 temperature readings over -40°C to +99°C (-40°F to +210°F) measurement range.
|External Temperature Sensor Measurement
- Up to 16,000 sets of recordings - enough for the longest trip
- Real time clock provides date/time stamp for every recording
- USB micro-port for direct connection to a computer
- Automatic generation of a PDF report without special software
Starting at $99.00
- CDC Compliant
- Check and reset Min-Max temperature reading at any time.
- Audible alarm and flashing red LED signals a temperature alarm.
- View alarm status for up to 30 days at a glance.
Starting at $190.00
- Fits Standard Computer USB Port
- New Native Windows Driver Support
- Heavy Duty Design for Long Product Life
Starting at $49.00
- Designed FOR use WITH LogTag products.
- Made FROM high impact polycarbonate plastic
- For TRED/TRID30-7x, TRIX-8/16, SRIC-4, TRIL-8/SRIL-8
Starting at $9.95
- For TRED and TREX Models
- 140mm x 5mm OD 316 stainless probe
- FDA food rated including the cable
Starting at $40.00
- Incorporates a 40mm exposed length of 3.2mm OD 316 stainless probe
- All materials at probe end of cable are FDA food rated including the cable
Starting at $35.00
Starting at $45.00